Adbongo.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thank You - Zero Waste Program

Hello, John, Daniel and Gary:


Very informative workshop this past Saturday…  Thank you for your efforts in arranging this program for our community.  Enjoy the photos above…


I had emailed you the invitation to the Wednesday Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, which will include some top officials in the city and state.  I hope I can introduce you to some of these players so we can start talking about getting the Zero-Waste Program implemented locally.


Gary, take care of my home state of California.  So glad to hear that you have already successfully launched the program in many areas.


Enjoy the rest of the week and I hope you all were able to get some rest!


Best always,
Anne

Image006
 
Image007



Anne Acuna
Director
Farmers Branch Chamber of Commerce
One Medical Parkway – Suite 104
Farmers Branch, TX  75234
(972) 243-8966  x23
aacuna@fbchamber.com

Image005

 

No comments:

Post a Comment